Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have just got a CR-V from a dealer in Chertsey last week.

Customer Question

Hi, I have just got a CR-V from a dealer in Chertsey last week. The MIL has come on - and I need to have it taken care of.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is MIKE--
How can I help you - ??
Rgds, MIKE.........................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Optional Information:
Make: Honda
Model: CR-V
Year: 03

Already Tried:
Took it to a garage around the corner and they have turn the lamp off but it has come back on again and the engine has started to shudder going up inclines

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Derek -
Thank you for your reply..
I have read what you said in your question - and you have repeated that.. I need to know what it is I can do for you ... ie - you say you need to have it taken care of... Is it advice you are in need of / what to do / where to take it etc --or ?
Rgds, MIKE..........................