Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I drive a 2009 2.4 automatic accord,the problem I have is

Customer Question

I drive a 2009 2.4 automatic accord,the problem I have is that while I can hear my sensors when reversing quite clearly, I have a problem picking up the sound of the forward sensors when parking,my son who works for Honda says the problem is probably not the volume, but the tone or pitch, which might be a speaker problem, and would probably need a minor adjustment,we don't know, I have had the same moan from other people who have had similar problems, when I asked my garage the answer was they are factory fitted so there is no adjustment, and just left it at that, could not be bothered to look into the problem, I personally did not think they had the right techies to do the job, there must be some way to carry out an adjustment, "any sensible answers on a postcard please" thanks William XXXXXX

Category: Honda