Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have a Honda CRV 2006. When it is very cold the key fob

Customer Question

I have a Honda CRV 2006. When it is very cold the key fob will not open the car. If I unlock it manually the alarm goes off. What is wrong? It only started happening last year. I've had the car from new.
Thank you for your help.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.Does your key fob have a small red light when pressed, If so does it light?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. I have two fobs and neither has a light
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I leave for work at 05:30 hours, I'm not popular with the neighbours when this happens.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My tel no. Is
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
07971 527703