Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

There I have an XR100 and it won't start. Has no spark since

Customer Question

Hi there I have an XR100 and it won't start. Has no spark since it was dropped onto its side bending the gear selector. Not sure if that could in-pact on this fault. it ran for about 30 mins after it had been dropped and there was no other damage on barrel or kill switch area. Since then I have bought a CDI and coil kit thinking it would just be the CDI or coil and since fitted I still have no joy. Being a time served technician for the last 15 years or so I have quite a vast knowledge in the motor trade but this bike has me stumped. I have never had much to do with kick start motor cross bikes just had a few broken down and found small fuse and battery connection problems but was lucky I think. Please help thank you Ryan.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have looked on the usual crap like you tube etc but not found a fault of this type.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ryan,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have found the problem yes. I'd like to close the question and get a refund please . ***** *****.