Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Where is the engine management box on a logo

Customer Question

where is the engine management box on a logo for testing
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you. The Diagnostic connector on these models should be located up under the passenger side foot well. It should have a standard 16pin OBD2 connector. I have attached a diagram to help located it. A torch is recommended as these can be tricky to see. Some models were fitted with a 5 pin Honda specific connector, at this age it may have both. The OBD2 connector will be the larger socket as per diagram.If you have any problems or still can't find it, please get back to me so I can assist further. If your happy with my answer please don't forget to provide a rating, thanks, Ross.