mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have an intermittent starting problem with my 2003 Honda

Customer Question

I have an intermittent starting problem with my 2003 Honda Accord VTEC Executive A, 2.4. On occasions, and it could be any time, on turning the key the engine does not turn over. The lights on the dash come on but that is it. If the car is left for, sometimes 15 minutes or sometimes a few hours it will start as if nothing is wrong. The car has been with a Honda dealer for 1 week but they could not diagnose the fault as the car started every time they tried it. Have you any ideas, please?
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The car has an LPG conversion
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yes I would like to continue waiting, please.
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please continue looking for me. Thank you
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Will you please stop asking me the same question. I have asked you to sort the problem for my Honda and I would like your help please. If you cannot assist me just say so!
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 9 months ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response. Is this a manual or automatic?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is automatic
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello Mike,
I was just wondering whether you have any progression with the answer to my problem? I have been waiting a while now with no response from you.
Diane
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello Mike,
I have not had a response to my question of 15th March yet. Have you got anywhere yet with regards ***** ***** answer to my problem?
Thank you Diane