Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

My mother has a Honda Jazz (2007 I think) with a manual

Customer Question

My mother has a Honda Jazz (2007 I think) with a manual tailgate. She suffers from arthritis and finds it difficult to open and close. Can an electric tailgate be fitted?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

Yes the dealer has a list of handicap repair shops and they can fit an auto tailgate opener for her my father had this done. Just ask the dealer who they use to do the work to make handicap accessible vehicles. Hoped this helped. Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.