Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Will the front brake calipers from a honda cbr600f ora

Customer Question

Will the front brake calipers from a honda cbr600f ora cbr900 or vfr400 fit a honda xrv750
Category: Honda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay .Although they look al most identical the mounting bolts for the caliper brackets and caliper are of slightly and will not line up correctly so you will nee to use the correct one for the xrv750.Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated.Im here if you need any further assistantance.