Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Honda accord will not start Assistant: Thank you. Can you

Customer Question

Honda accord will not start
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Honda accord 2.2Icdt had oil pump chain failer which is now fixe. now it will not start. Errort codes P16A2 and P16AD. no other error codes. Fuel getting as far as injectors, Cam sesnsor reading rpm, fuel pressure over 500bar
Category: Honda
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

Has timing been checked ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Timing chain was not removed so there should no timing issues
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Timing chain was not removed only the chain to the oil pump was replaced and alined. Fule is getting as far as the injectors. When towed it shoes RPM so the sensor should be OK. No other error codes accept P16a2 and P16AD.
Easy start will fires it up for and instant..
Please gice me all possible causes rather than one at a time. thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
an answer would ne appreciated ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a money making racket or is there actualy a machanice able to answer my question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I don't hear from an expert ASAP I will have to complain to the vredit card company.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told I was talking to an Hoinda Expert and so far the only answer I have had is the obvious. If you do not have an expert at hand and and can't get hold of one today please refund the money paid as promised.Thank you.Mustafa