Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Someone hit my car when it was parked. They are at fault. my

Customer Question

someone hit my car when it was parked. They are at fault. my car is 14 years old. I am worried that it will be economically written off. it is a good car and I would get another 5 years running out of it. I'm worried that the amount I will get for it will not be enough to replace it. or not with a car that is as good. the value of the car is that I have a car and don't need to go to the expense of buying another one. is there anything I can do?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Matt replied 12 months ago.

hello

can you tell me the make and model of the car and how many miles are on it?

Expert:  Matt replied 11 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you