Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I am replacing oil in manual gearbox on Honda CRV 2006

Customer Question

I am replacing oil in manual gearbox on Honda CRV 2006 version plug is not where manual says it appears to be on the front of the gearbox not the side. If this is plug where is the level plug
Category: Honda
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.

I've attached an image showing the fill and drain plugs for this car

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am sure you are doing your best. The answer was too late to be useful. The answer is also wrong. As I explained on my CRV the drain plug and level plug are not in the position shown in your diagram. Both plugs are on the front face of the gearbox (looking at the car from the front) I neede to identify the correct level plug. In the end I emptied the fluid and took a best guess on the level plug. As the quantity to fill was 2.3litre I believe my decision was correct. I believe you should reimburse the fee Many Thanks Rod (BsC Eng. C. Eng, M.I. Mech E - retired)
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.

Hello Rod

understood sorry we couldn't assist at this time

you have to request a refund yourself

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0