Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

CRZ info display ABS warning light came on and car wouldn’t

Customer Question

CRZ info display ABS warning light came on and car wouldn’t start. Tried a few times but now when turn ignition key the info screen is blank and windscreen wipers come on!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs to be done is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set then need to be diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.This may be a fault with a short in wiring causing all of these issues or a loss of power due to a loose fuse in a fuse panel or fuse panel wiring issues.If you can get the codes read out this will help.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete