Dan C., DVM
Dan C., DVM, Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Solo Equine Practitioner/Mobile Practice Owner for 16 years.
8634083

horse with recurring lymphangitus

Customer Question

We have a horse with recurring lymphangitus and ousing legions. She has had a excel, cobaton, endomisne and noradine all iv. She has also had asteroid injections and bute, is there any other antibiotic

Category: Horse
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Finally! I paid my subscription with knowledge of your terms and conditions, I find it totally negligent not to come back to me till now! I have spent a fortune on phone bills to yourselves to try and one, get an answer and two, to get the service that you say you offer! I feel that this needs to be publized so others don't waste their money like I have! You offer a service which quitclearly you do not adhere to! I am a very reasonable per person and have never had any concerns with other Internet sites, whatever matter they concern. I own a la livery yard and normally sort matters out myself but this once I thought I would see what you came up with. Could you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like you to continue to find the answer to my question which is now over Severn days old! I paid my fee but have had to chase yourselves goodness knows how many times! This truly is discipable service and certainly does not cohere to your terms and conditions. I understand from talking to others whom have started forums about this problem that there are hundreds of people equally cross as myself.i am not a moaning dortperson and don't normally get involved in any sort

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You offer a service for the public to pay to get advise but then say sorry we can't answer your question! I'm sorry but we have paid for an answer, instead of which after being chased up! And goodness knows how many days later you still come back with you don't know the answer! This is disgraceful and I think people need to be made aware that this service is nothing short of a scam. I have never had a situation like this before and I am a very fair and reasonable person but I feel you have just abused the publics trust in so called experts.

I apologize for you not receiving an answer. However if you find that your question is not getting answered you may want to consider posting your question on the US version of our site, www.justanswer.com, where your question would be made available to a wider range of professionals. You may be able to get an answer faster on the US version of JustAnswer.

You will need to place a new deposit on the US site. If you would like me to reverse your charges so that you can do this please let me know. Or if you would prefer me to close your question and reverse your charges I can do so.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello no nia on two weeks later and still no answer! Please refund my money as s matter of urgency. Thank you. Reagards