Dan C., DVM
Dan C., DVM, Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Solo Equine Practitioner/Mobile Practice Owner for 16 years.
8634083

Is it safe to use ammonium sulphamate on my horses field to

Customer Question

Is it safe to use ammonium sulphamate on my horses field to get rid of the weed horse tail and how long must I keep them off it I also have

alpacas what is the timing for them? Thankyou

Have now found out that it is a banned substance so cannot get it anyway. Is there anything else I can use to get rid of the Horsetail?

Category: Horse
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please close my question. As I found the answer myself I would appreciate the refund of my £13. Thankyou