Brian
Brian, HVAC Technician
Experience:  OFTEC registered oil heating engineer and plumber.
63187465

I have A/C unit (either) SAP-KRV93EHF OR ....123EHFP. When

Customer Question

I have A/C unit (either) SAP-KRV93EHF OR ....123EHFP. When in use, or immediately after use, water comes out in varying quantities. When in operation the A/C seems to work fine as does the heater in winter. What am I doing wrong or how can I stop the water?
XXXXX XXXXX
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.

emianplumbing :

Hi my name is Brian. Thanks for your question sorry for the lack of answers, I am not sure if the UK site is the best place for your A/C question I have checked the manual and as suspected there is a condensate drain hose on the right hand side of the indoor unit my guess is this has become detatched or is at fault I have also put a link to the manual below if you dont have one available Best regards Brian.