Brian
Brian, HVAC Technician
Experience:  OFTEC registered oil heating engineer and plumber.
63187465

DELongi T100ECO air con

Customer Question

We've been given a DeLongi T100ECO air con unit and the tank full indicator is permanently on; I've been unable to clear it. The tank is empty and the drain tube is connected. Is there a way to reset it?

Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.

emianplumbing :

Hi my name is Brian, I am sorry you have not had any replies to your question, unfortunately there are as far as I know no hard resets for this fault. I believe the water tank works on a weight or tip switch, they do sometimes get stuck, if you take out the tank and look inside you may see the switch if you give that a wiggle (for want of a better word) it will sometimes get it working again. if this doesnt work then let me know I will opt out of the question. Apologies once again for the lack of replies. Best regards Brian

JACUSTOMER-cxk77bu7- :

Already tried that .. thanks anyway. On the face of it, it's had it, so I'd better cancel the question

emianplumbing :

No problem I will pass this on to the Moderators. All the best Brian