Brian
Brian, HVAC Technician
Experience:  OFTEC registered oil heating engineer and plumber.
63187465

wickes portable air conditioner modile 710755 error code E4..

Customer Question

wickes portable air conditioner modile 710755 error code E4.. whats gone wrong and is there something i can do to rectify this
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.

emianplumbing :

Hi My name is Brian. Unfortunately Wickes dont actually make this machine it is just branded with their name, so its quite a hard one to answer. E4 error generally refers to the water container being full or the lid not fitted properly, it could also be the switch that senses the water container that is faulty. I apologise for the lack of assistance on this matter, obviously if the above information does not assist you please contact the moderators on site to have your question cancelled. Best regards Brian.