Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Type SIK14TE 3phase

Customer Question

Type SIK14TE 3phase ground source heat pump. 3 years old serving the New Barcombe
Village Hall BN8 5DH.
Unit has shut down and shows "Short-circuit or break" on the display. I am having great difficulty in getting anyone who is familiar on these to attend. Can you help please.

Edward xxxxx

Category: HVAC
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Adam

Thanks for the reply. I have an electrician coming out in the morning and hope he is able to find the fault.

Please cancel the question.

Edward