Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161
HVAC

ideal isar code h....f. changed the pcb, the ignition assembly

ideal isar code h....f. ... Show More
ideal isar code h....f. changed the pcb, the ignition assembly AND the fan. still getting h..f code any ideas?
Category: HVAC
Show Less
Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician
replied 3 years ago.
F H is the fault code for flame detection error, has any cleaned or replaced the flame detection electrode and lead?
Do you know whether it actually lights?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

hi Andrew,

thanks for your reply. Yes the electrode and lead have been changed. it is not making any sparks.

Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago.
Are you able to take the lead off the electrode and hold it a couple of mm away from the case and see if it sparks?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

tried that. there is no spark

ok, no spark from the spark generator.
Are you able to check power to the spark generator?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

no power getting to the generator

This comes straight form the pcb, can you disconnect it and check at the board?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

there seems to be no power coming out of the pcb.

Customer reply replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
please answer my original question
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

hi Andrew,

if you are still around please respond... there is no power coming out of the motherboard...... i have changed the overheat thermostat..... still no go

thanks

adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam