Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Hi, I have Dimplex underfloor heat mat system, the wall mounted

Customer Question

Hi, I have Dimplex underfloor heat mat system, the wall mounted control is T40 BTU 301 UN 21/0179(02) 230V / 50Hz 1(2) A.

Ive lost the manual , where would I get one? I don't know how to set the temperature.

Many Thanks,
Ray
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian replied 3 years ago.

Brian :

Hi As far as I can see this manual is not available in english. if you need instructions urgently type: dimplex btu 301 un into google approx 3 down is a german manual if you press translate you will get a version that you can understand. otherwise I think you will need to contact dimplex direct. Best regards Brian

JACUSTOMER-fco0aif8- :

I am very unsatisfied, and insist on a refund! I was wrongly advised that an expert was online at the time I asked the question, but it took 24 hours for a reply! And the answer?- do you not think I ALREADY googled !!

Brian :

Dear sir you are entitled to a refund at anytime but I cannot do this for you please contact a moderator and they will assist you.