Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Baxi 24he Duo tech, replaced 3 diverter as it was shot, the

Customer Question

Baxi 24he Duo tech, replaced diverter as it was shot, the temp sensor in it. The hot water temp is still low. Readout says 54 with water running. No fault code showing. Any ideas. Ta, Graeme.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam