canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  Plumber and Handyman
64367226

Hi I seem to have a problem with my boiler normally it is on

Customer Question

Hi I seem to have a problem with my boiler normally it is on a timer but this evening it has not turned on. It had to lights on it one red and one orange and it is flashing between the two what does this mean? I have a thermostat on the wall which I have tried turning up and also I have reset the boiler none of this has helped what would you suggest? Thankyou Jenna
Category: HVAC
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. If your system pressure is below 1 bar you will need to repressurize. Connect the filling loop line and turn the stops on until the pressure is above 1 bar. Be sure to turn the stops back to the original position and disconnect the filling loop.

canuck the pro : I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?
canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?