canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  Plumber and Handyman
64367226

We have a Vaillant ecoTEC pro 28 boiler VUW GB 286/3-3 the

Customer Question

We have a Vaillant ecoTEC pro 28 boiler VUW GB 286/3-3 the hot water has stopped heating up....... Do I need to reset and if so how do I do it ?? ( The central heating is working fine )......
Category: HVAC
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. If you turn on two taps on full hot at once, does the water stay hot? Is there any error code on the display?

JACUSTOMER-usl9r5v2- : The water is hot for a moment then runs cold. No error code showing on the panel.
Customer : Not got any answers
canuck the pro :

I am sorry that I do not have an answer for you yet. There will be more questions before I can get an answer for you. I will need information to assess the situation. Do you have a gravity fed system?

Customer : Forget it I've arranged for a Plumber to call and correct the problem.......
canuck the pro :

I would like to help any way that I can. If there is any further assistance I can provide, I will be here. Is the rating because you had already arranged for a service person and would like a refund?