jhvac
jhvac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  13+ years experience in residential and light commercial HVAC
76723306

Sime Boiler: the control panel keeps clicking on and off. There

Sime Boiler: the control panel keeps clicking on and off. There are two levels of rads and one for heating the water. I now cannot have any two on together, whereas I could have all three on till yesterday..the green light agaginst each zone keeos clicking on and off then goes off altogether. just putting each one on in turn during the day to kep the house warm. Any ideas? Thanks
Category: HVAC
Expert:  jhvac replied 3 years ago.

jhvac :

Hi there. I have seen this question here for about a day. I will try to help by directing you to an expert that is familiar with this boiler.

jhvac, HVAC Technician
Experience: 13+ years experience in residential and light commercial HVAC
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 years ago.
Hi, this is simply a bad main control board. If you are handy you can replace this yourself, I will be here to help you with that.
Do you need a good source for that part?
When the relays begin to fail in that units control that is exactly what happens, seen that many times.
I will stick with you until this is fixed But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael