canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  Plumber and Handyman
64367226

I have just taken off a radiator to wallpaper behind and put

Customer Question

I have just taken off a radiator to wallpaper behind and put it back and now my vaillant ecotec pro 28 boiler won't work as it has a low pressure reading. This model was put in just over a year ago. How do I get the pressure back up, there are no obvious levers buttons? Thank you
Category: HVAC
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. I am sorry you are having troubles. Let's get it worked out. Do you see two knobs on the bottom of the boiler? Possibly gray knobs?

JACUSTOMER-2xgyhew5- : Hi thanks for your reply. I actually found out how to do it myself. Unlike all the other boilers I had looked at on line , my boiler didn't have two knobs underneath it, it's water supply has been connected slightly away from the boiler and has one black knob. Thanks for your help though
canuck the pro :

You are welcome