canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  Plumber and Handyman
64367226

we have a drayton dc1100 boiler control panel, we wish to access

we have a drayton dc1100 boiler control panel, we wish to access the alarm module to reset but do not know the alarm code for this model, can you help ?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK Adam,

I understand however, if this cannot be resolved by end of friday I think a refund would be in order and honourable plus I shall not succumb to any umbridge.

Regards; James.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. I think the alarm code is either 0112 or 0402. Let me know if that is not it and I will continue looking through my notes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okedoky Mike,

I will try these tommorow and let you know,thanks.

Regards; James.

Very good. So sorry about the wait. I am in the U.S. and it is 1pm now. I am online from about 8am until about midnight so you will get very quick responses from me then. If you respond in the off time I will respond to you right after my first sip of coffee in the morning.
Were one of those the codes? I am here if you have any further questions or require any clarification. I look forward to hearing from you. Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry Mike but the console kept telling me that after three attempts I had exceeded wrong code and could not input again, I will try again monday but is there an overide I could try also ?

This console is for a commercial Potterton boiler not domestic, does this make a difference ?

thankyou for your help: James.

I'll have to get back to you on that one. My mum is over and I just went on a beer run. I'll let you know soon ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okedoky, Have one for me Wink

Will do! Almost back to the computer

Attachment: 2014-04-03_222505_potterton_commercial_boiler_guide_march2014_1.pdf

I am sending a manual. Is the boiler in this manual?

Attachment: 2014-04-03_224010_ds_2_042_1.pdf

and this is the controller? It says there is a override on the first page of this manual. Is that relevant?

canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience: Plumber and Handyman
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

been away on another site today and just back, thanks for the guides, I will peruse over the week-end and get back to you.

Once again thankyou for your help and assistance, lets hope all's well that ends well, have a good wk-end.

Best Regards; James.

You are very welcome. Have a great weekend too!
Everything go well this weekend?
I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

sooo sorry I hav'nt got back sooner, we had no luck with the alarm light and unfortunately had to get an engineer in on wednesday to assist, by yesterday his recommendation was to get a newer up to date unit which is going to cost our charity dearly but our marathon runners on sunday have promised to chip in.

All was not lost on your behalf though, the codes you provided did enable us to gateway the alarm function eventually but not extinguish the alarm light nor enlighten us as to the problem, luckily we have had a warmish week and we shall soon be shutting the system down for summer so time will be back on our side to get it sorted.

Once again Mike I would like to personaly and on behalf of the St Giles Trust thank you for sticking with it and your stirling assistance, may your god go with you and all best regards; James - maintenance supervisor - St Giles Trust - Camberwell - London Smile

Thank you so much! It was a rough day for me today and your wonderfully complimentary message made it much better. Sorry to hear that replacement ended up being the answer but I am very happy I was able to help even a little. God bless you also! Mike