Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
77408428

.how do I reset my heating system it is a buderus system ?

Customer Question

.how do I reset my heating system it is a buderus system ? Please
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi . turn the power off for 20 seconds, then back on

JACUSTOMER-ls1c2q07- : No sorry the boiler is working , it's the control panel settings which are confusing me ,
Customer:

Ok . do you mean the control panel on the boiler or a different external one?

JACUSTOMER-ls1c2q07- : External control box which is situated in the hall
Customer:

Hi , do you have a model number for the control box? Please

JACUSTOMER-ls1c2q07- : Buderus 800 - 29
Customer:

Full Size Image

Customer:

Does it look like this?

JACUSTOMER-ls1c2q07- : Sorry couldn't get back sooner but I took a pic on my iPad but can't seem to send it to you on here. It's different to what you sent me. Ours is a rectangular unit with a circular knob on the right hand side which controls the temp (upto 30) beneath this knob are two small circular buttons the left is a minus sign the right a plus sign. The top left of the unit is a digital display which shows time, temp and a single number of which I'm not sure what it represents. The lower half of the rectangular unit can be opened out. This houses 9 other circular buttons and another circular knob and instructions on the inside of the plastic flap. There is a code which is 708.090A-2600 I don't know if this helps.
Customer:

Ok , I will try to locate it . if you getvtyhe picture/ photo up and click copy on it , you can then paste it into the chat box where we write

JACUSTOMER-ls1c2q07- : See below
JACUSTOMER-ls1c2q07- : Sorry it's still not sending.
Customer:

Hi , is it a buderus controller? Or a different make?

JACUSTOMER-ls1c2q07- : It doesn't say Buderus on it !
Customer:

Ok , think we need to somehow upload a picture. Is your heating working? Is it the time settings you are wanting to alter?