Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
77408428

Hi, I was told by a Gas company I need a new fan for my BAXI

I was told by a Gas company I need a new fan for my BAXI Solo 3 PFL50 Boiler...they priced it at £261 + VAT....I was looking on line and saw some fans between £50 and £200, they all seem to be saying fan system...what would you recommend?
Denise
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

.

Customer:

Customer:

It says there is an answer but I can't see it?

Plumberpro :

Site is a bit glichy. Is that a price for fan and labour?

Customer:

No just the fan part...I googled the boiler and took me to ebay and the fans start from £49.....I wasn't sure if it was the right fans?

Plumberpro :

I wouldn't buy a boiler part off eBay.it has to be new or reconditioned from a reputable company. What part of the country do you live ?

Customer:

It says they are new but I wouldn't know if it's the exact part I need. I'm in Derry, Northern Ireland

Plumberpro :

Hi , you need fan part number. GC.e26180. Manufacturers number .246051 . would you mind rating your answer , thanks

Plumberpro :

Hi , could you please rate your answer , thanks