How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I am replacing old watermill shower pump with a grundfos str

Resolved Question:

I am replacing old watermill shower pump with a grundfos str 1.5c. The inlet and outlet connections are the same but the wiring is different. The old is 2 core to a transformer, the new is twin and earth. Do I use the transformer or do I bypass straight to fused switch?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi , if the grundfs is 240 volts , bypass straight to the fused spur

Plumberpro and other HVAC Specialists are ready to help you

Related HVAC Questions