Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, HVAC Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

i have a belimo lf230 motor to operate the damper on my solid

Customer Question

i have a belimo lf230 motor to operate the damper on my solid fuel burning boiler.[1] it stopped working. [2] the electric feed cable pulled off its connections as i disconnected the unit from the boiler [3] as the unit appears to be a sealed unit .
how do i reconnect the cable to test the unit.
where can i get this unit repaired or replaced.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Dales-Electronic :

The information you require can be sourced from the following company that covers Ireland and the UK ~~ Belimo Automation Ltd. Shepperton Business Park, Govett Ave, Shepperton TW17 8BA Telephone number 00 44 1932 260460. Would you now rate the information supplied using the smiley faces below and once done any further questions will be answered free of charge ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-pz2i77oo- :

35 euro is a redicolus charge company name [which i already had ]

Dales-Electronic :

I would suggest you speak to Head Office with regard to the charges they are not set by us here in the UK. Regarding you question you asked regarding where you might source a replacement motor and this was supplied in good faith. No mention is made in the question that you already got this information, had you done so you would have saved me the expert valuable time and money. To then come back and complain is somewhat irksome. If you had given me further information about the actual solid fuel burner then perhaps this would have allowed me to get a wiring diagram but this information equally has not been supplied. I can only help you if you are prepared to give me all the information required. If you would like me to further help you then kindly supply me with the boiler manufacturer, its model number and serial number and I will see what I can do.