adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

We have a worcester greenstore heat pump source

Customer Question

We have a worcester greenstore heat pump for ground source heat loops. It's been a trouble since installation by a cowboy who disappeared before it was fully operational. It reads 'alarm - high pressure' and when I look at the menu as to why this may be it mentioned a filter which could be blocked. Is this something I coul do to see if it is the cause of it tripping out and refusing to re-set?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Why not get Worcester Bosch to come and have a look.they want good feedback from these products as they are really trying to push them at the moment. . to be honest I have no experience with them and the system is prone to installer error, so would really need a site visit to diagnose. Will opt out anyway to see if there is anyone on here with proper experience of them.just wanted to suggest what I would do , go straight to Worcester Bosch customer services and demand a site visit

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam