MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman
11519491

Baxi Solo heat only on a vented system, boiler fires but only

Customer Question

Baxi Solo heat only on a vented system, boiler fires but only for short period then goes off
Category: HVAC
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that.
is this a gas fired furnace?
Also how long does it run, and is the short run time the same each time you fire it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, Its a gas fired boiler, and it appears to fire up for app 20 minutes or so then goes off. I wonder if it is a flow problem?

Thanks John, this sounds like it simply needs service so yes I agree it could be a flow issue but usually this is a sensor issue inside the boiler. I would start with the nozzle replace that first.
I will stick with you until the unit is fixed properly.
But please rate my service thus far to you before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost;-)
Thank you John.
Tech Michael