Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, HVAC Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Lennox chiller with a DC60 carel controller, with

Hi, I have a Lennox chiller with a DC60 carel controller, with 079 fault code, which is not in the alarm list. Any ideas?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Be with you in a moment ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would to know, what is going on. I have had no explanation. If you can't advise me on the subject, state so. Not leave me in limbo.

I have as you can see above decided to opt out of this question to allow fellow HVAC engineers who are more familiar with this Carel than I attempt to answer your question. I have the same information as you, which as you rightly state does not include this code although I would suggest it is a communication bus problem as the other 07* codes seem to revolve around comms errors.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have since found out the code from Lennox. I know it is difficult to be put on the spot on fault codes, on a system you might not be familiar with. But, you just left the situation and I needed more information

on what was occurring . On that, I'm disappointed

Im sorry I was unable to get the answer you required, I will ask JA to arrange a refund of the monies that you paid ~ for the future what was the actual problem so that I can dump it in the data base. Ian
Dales-Electronic, HVAC Technician
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.