Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Heating and Controls engineer
46681511

I have no circulation on ferroli he 37 boiler with no fault codes. pump is working fine so

I have no circulation on ferroli he 37 boiler with no fault codes. pump is working fine so is dhw.boiler fires up for heating but goes off as if there is a blockage and code d1 appears. the flow heating pipe does not get hot only the water in pump and return pipe near to entry of puup
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.
You may find the pump has failed so much that it cannot push the heating water out of the boiler.
Can you take the screw out of the centre of the pump and see if it is actually spinning when the ch is on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

pump is working

ok, the pump may be working but not at full speed.Do you have a battery drill and a small flat blade bit that you can use on the slot inside the pump.We need to see if the water will circulate if you give the pump a helping hand.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

pump is working on all 3 setting water pours out of screw hole when spinning

You are saying it is working, but it may not be running fast enough to circulate the water.
There could also be filters fitted to the flow and return pipework that you could check for - usually sat inside the copper pipework at the connection to the valve.
Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician
Experience: Heating and Controls engineer