Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

We have a Drayton DC 1100 controller on our heating system.

Customer Question

We have a Drayton DC 1100 controller on our heating system. It has been set on valve only optimisation but the conpensator valve is not working. Thought it was a problem with the valve but when changed settings to Boiler compensation the system still does not work properly. Even when space temp is above space setpoint and compensated calculated flow temp is showing as 35 deg the boiler still operates on its own internal thermostat only. Any clues?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I can wait another 24 hours, after that I would probably cancel the question.
John Savage
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam