Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

I have a Firefox 8 model 944 gas stove. I have only had

Customer Question

Hi I have a Firefox 8 model 944 gas stove. I have only had it around 1/2 years!! I am having trouble with it and the gas man can't figure out problem. The pilot cuts out after around 5/10 mins of the fire running! It makes a weird sound like eg wind hitting the flame and then it cuts out straight after! The expert who came to see it that there is not much that can be eying with these and having eliminated all aspects we are at a loose end! Can you suggest what could be wrong? Considering it is fairly new??
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, has the gas man done a smoke test to test the flue is operating ok?