Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, HVAC Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have è a who tI have an ecotemp 10l gas shower and it won't

Customer Question

I have è a who t
I have an ecotemp 10l gas shower and it won't ignite it did on Wednesday. There is gas in the cylinder, the water pipes are on the right way and working and water is going through and new batteries in it?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thought this page would help and saves me writing all this as well . Hope it helps.there is a step by step guide ,copy and paste I to your browserhttps://eccotemp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205320250-L10-ignition-issue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have turned the water on and tried manually lighting it and the ignitors aren't during and u can't light it manually
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
OK I have seen this question sitting here and whilst I am not a gas engineer I am a HVAC engineer and perhaps together we can find out what the problem is. If however you would prefer to me to opt out I am happy to do so - your choice.