Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
77408428

My 10-year-old (but extensively refurbished 3 years ago) Glow

Customer Question

My 10-year-old (but extensively refurbished 3 years ago) Glow Worm 38cxi has suddenly developed a steady drip from the left hand side.
Pressure has dropped to zero and drip has stopped. I've isolated the electrical supply now.
No Fault Code.
Somebody suggested the hydroblock is at fault but I've also read that the hydroblock won't cause pressure drop as it's on the mains side.
Any thoughts as to what may be the culprit?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , could be the connections into the heat exchanger from flow and return piles. Could you take the cover off and turn power off and check exactly where its leaking from . You might need to top the pressure up a bit first
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks. We're just about to go out for the rest of the evening so I won' be able to try this just now, I'll have a go tomorrow.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Ok