Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, HVAC Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I am in melton mowbray and have a froling biomass boiler and

Customer Question

i am in melton mowbray and have a froling biomass boiler and am looking for a local service engineer can you help
thank you
marilyn
Category: HVAC
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you please continue to try
marilyn
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hi Marilyn,
Can you give me your full postcode and the type and model number of your boiler and I will try and find someone local to you - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello ian
postcode LE142RR boiler froling P4 56 kw
thanks marilyn
Hi Marilyn,
This is not my area of expertise but couldn't help notice that Adam was struggling thought I might try and help out. Having trawled trying to find you someone in the Melton Mowbray area perhaps it should be as I am only across the road from You in Lincolnshire. I have send a message to Froling asking them to advise if they have someone in our area that can help you and will come back to you once and if I get a response. Hopefully tomorrow as I've had nothing today. Will keep in touch.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ian
thanks for your help
marilyn
Interestingly I have just had another query come in re another Froling pellet stove - might be worth getting in this business lol
Could you let me have your email address and I will forward you the response from Froeling.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ian
my email is***@******.***
thanks
marilyn
You have mail.