How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

How do I move the system pressure gauge up from the red on

Resolved Question:

How do I move the system pressure gauge up from the red on a Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 11 External oil fired condensing combi boiler? I remember when it was installed that the heating engineer said that we would need to put water in if the needle went near the red. I have forgotten where to put the water in the external boiler. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , somewhere on the system there will be a flexible filling hose about8 inches long with a tap on one or both ends. If you Google filling hose on images you will see what they look like. They are usually on the pipe work near the boiler or might be in the old cylinder cupboard. I have known then to be in the loft also, but most likely near the boiler
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , how did you get on?
Plumberpro and other HVAC Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks it worked well.

Related HVAC Questions