Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
77408428

I have a heatline solaris 30pc combi boiler the fan was was

Customer Question

i have a heatline solaris 30pc combi boiler the fan was was running but it would not fire up i have changed the pc but now have nothing the front panel does not light up i have mains voltage at the panel on putting the old panel back i still have nothing lighting up on the front ?????
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , you need to change the air pressure switch that is operated when the fan runs. If it has a flue temp sensor instead of air pressure switch then change that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said the fan is not now running I have nothing on the front display interface .
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, you said the fan was running but would not fire up .you said nothing about the fan not running. I can only go by what people write in their description as it is hard enough not being by the boiler and I need precise information. I hope you appreciate that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seems you don't read the question you rip off bastard f**king wanker
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is someone coming back with an answer to my question or are you going to refund my £20
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So 4 days on and still no reply please refund my money you do not stand by what you advertise