Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
77408428

Suprima 40. Orange flashing light.

Suprima 40. Orange flashing light.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , if you can't hear the fan running, it is most likely the fan which will need replacing . Check for power to it , if there is and its not running , replace
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not a technician! I cannot check for power to the fan! Sorry!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
An answer which I can use.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As above!!
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry you are not technical, but a boiler is a technical appliance by design but if you change the fan you will be ok
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I gave you the answer to your boiler problem but by giving a negative rating you have received it without payment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Accurate funtional information not a nebulous comment which is unhelpful. Sorry.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I don't mean to argue, but what is nebulus about saying check for power to the fan. A voltage light up stick can be bought at b and q for 8 pounds