Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

The gas is on(I got gas at the cocker) .when I turn the

Customer Question

Hi. The gas is on(I got gas at the cocker) .when I turn the heating on I see the spark but not the flame
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Can you advise the model number of boiler you are having issues with?

This fault can be caused by a number of issues (there are numerous sensors which make up the boiler) ignition system.

Can you also advise what is shown on the control panel and what lights are illuminated\flashing?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last few days, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I havent heard back from you in the last few days, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.

James