Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

We are in spain at the minute in our appartment. There is an

Customer Question

Hi there , we are in spain at the minute in our appartment . There is an alarm light on the unit at the minute red light on . Unit doesnt seem to be cooling properly
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

There could be a number of issues, the most likely is overheating of the external heat exchange or internal filter needs cleaning. Can you advise the model number of Air Con unit you have?

Most Aermec displays have an alarm button you can press to show the alarm fault codes, are you able to access any of the fault codes, or advise what the display shows when you press the alarm button?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks James , model is aermec 67552.01 / 9909
I dont see an actual display . All i gave is the on off switch beside snow flake sun switch and beside that is alarm with red light on . There is no digital display box that i can see
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

There should be a remote control panel for the unit, which will allow an error code to be identified, and set the min\max temperatures etc.

However in the absence of the remote, are you able to attach a picture of the control panel on here, or on the website here, and post the link as a message?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I havent heard back from you I just wanted to follow up to see if you required any further assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.