JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Worcester star 305i how do I increase the pressure?

Customer Question

Worcester green star 305i how do I increase the pressure?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Oleksandr-Mod replied 3 months ago.
Oleksandr
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Hi Ian,

This model has three different filling options, one is via a key, see the video here.

If you don't have a key for your boiler you may have the leaver shown in the video here.

Failing that you will have a filling loop which is a flexible hose which will be located near the boiler and either side of the hose is a small valve you need to open.

Let me know how you get on and if you can identify which of the three mechanisms you have.