Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

I have a Baxi Baroque gas fire and the ignition switch is

Customer Question

I have a Baxi Baroque gas fire and the ignition switch is broken. can't find a replacement anywhere. Are these fires now obsolete?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

What is the Baxi model number or Gas Council code, both should be displayed on the rating plate?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi there
Sorry, don't know what a rating plate is! I have looked up the Baxi fire I have and I think the Gc No is(###) ###-#### It's actually the whole control knob part that is broken. However I have trawled the net and it seams that bit is obsolete as is the Baxi Baroque Super gas fire, so I will have to call it day. Thank you for your time. Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.