JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I had underfloor heating installed about 8 years ago and

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam
I had underfloor heating installed about 8 years ago and regulate this with the Honeywell CM927 Wireless Programmable Room Thermostat . Over the last year the displays is gone so bad that its hardly readable. I have replaced batteries several times, but the thermostat is working, its the display I can hardly see. If I wanted to replace the actual thermostat can I easily install this or what would I have to do ?
Kind Regards Katrin
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Hi Katrina, these are very good thermostats and easy to replace.

If you look at the bottom there is a small screw which holds its in place, once remove pull the bottom towards you and then lift it up.

This will leave the bracket, which you then just align the new controller on to, and refit the screw. There isnt any wiring required, the entire job takes less than 15 minutes.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

The actual sync/pairing of the device is also explained in the manual provided with the new programmer, and is also explained in the video here.