Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Just moved into a house with a drayton digistat +3rf. The

Customer Question

Hello! Just moved into a house with a drayton digistat +3rf. The previous owner left instruction leaflets and it looks all programmed and ready to go. But we can't work out how to make the heating/hot water actually come on. Thanks
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Airheatman replied 2 months ago.

Do you have display on stat?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi! Have replaced batteries in stat. It used to read arrow to 'Auto' arrow to correct day,A temp of 17 degrees a small numeral 6 at bottom and the correct time..and a flame icon..that has now disappeared after my fiddling around with it but the rest is still there. also on the stat near the boiler there used to be two lights on..red and green..since I started pressing things those have both gone out. It's an oil powered external boiler which has a switch saying on. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks. I already have all these instructions and have read them but am non the wiser.

Let's try manual mode.Press the left arrow, then adjust above room temp and see if it will come on.f not Check the user options and tell me what each one is set to: