JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a boiler controlled by a Danfoss thermostat, the

Customer Question

I have a boiler controlled by a Danfoss thermostat, the thermostat shows the room temperature as F0 and is blinking, the radiators are not becoming warm although the boiler is working, what do i do
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Whats the model of the Danfoss thermostat, and what other icons are shown on the display?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
on the box near the boiler RX1
that box has to buttons with lights PROG & CH1
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the display only blinking F0
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

There is no other writing to suggest the model number of the thermostat?

Based on the box by the boiler this suggests the thermostat is a wireless one, but there are many different thermsotat and would really need the model number of the thermostat to talk you through a reset.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it is a wireless one, but no other information on the outside plastic covering, it was installed about 2 years ago, maybe on the inside somewhere there is more information on the model number, is it ok to open up?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the inside of the timer has the following
FP/CP715-Si
P/N 38072
does this help?
the thermostat in the hallway has no ref numbers or letters
the screen shows 0F (the f blinking)
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

This points towards a faulty thermostat, so would look to replace the thermostat.

Once you remove it from the wall there will be a label on the back with a model number, if you provide me with that I can direct you to where you can find a replacement.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Do you require any further assistance?