Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Although I have not added new just replaced radiators I

Customer Question

Although I have not added new just replaced radiators I cannot get them to balance. Is it possible that the pump is (8 years old) is not up to the job? is there such a thing as more pwerfull pumps?
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.

Hi Roger,

The pump will have an adjustment so you can increase the flow rate, however can you advise what you mean by they are not balancing out, are some cold and other hot, or some rooms getting to hot too quickly?

It would also help if you can confirm the replacements are the same BCU rating and if they have TRV's